Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My next race

To hear the title of this post, you'd think I run races all the time. In actuality, I've only done 2. Seriously? 2?! It seems as if I should have done WAY more than that with all the time I've spent "training" in the past three years. Oh well, no matter. No need to dwell on the past. On to the future...

Kelsey, my wonderful, quickly becoming best friend and colleague, reluctantly agreed to run a 5K with me on November 6. While there's much less pressure to run when I DON'T have a race on the horizon, I think a race is what I need to make sure I keep running. It's been easy recently, but I'm sure I'll hit a wall and find excuses to not go out everyday.

I'll figure out a countdown and get it up for tomorrow. Three days of blogging. GO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment