Wednesday, November 18, 2009

...to the end of Week 3 of training.

Two and a half weeks down...twenty-six and a half weeks to go. Twenty. Six. And a half. Weeks. I'm looking at the positive aspects of this much time before Sarah and I run our half marathon. Obviously, running is only going to get easier and more enjoyable as time goes on. During training for my last mini, I remember being able to run 5 miles at a time and actually loving it. In the middle of week three, I'm enjoying 10 minutes at a time. What's great is that I know that it will get better, and it's nice to feel good running again.




Sarah is an awesome running buddy. She even followed our schedule while she was in D.C. with her Quiver kids for the national convention. (This is more than I can say for myself. I did NOT run last Saturday due to a day long trip to Indianapolis.)

No comments:

Post a Comment