Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday: Off to a GOOD Start!

I wish I was the quippy individual who created Weigh In Wednesday--I am not. BUT I will use it here because of aforementioned quip.

One week in on Weight Watchers (No, I'm not paying for it this time. Yes, I once again love my iPhone and its free apps.) and I'm down 2.2 pounds. I'll take it. After all, it's slow but steady right? And, I have a track record of being really good at failing when it comes to weight loss.

I was word vomiting talking to my dear friend Sarah this morning about my most recent weight loss commitment (really only because she saw my current desktop background which says, "The voice that says you can't do it is a lying slut"--except she only saw the "lying slut" part and need explanation) and basically put it this way: I need to grow up. I'm freaking THIRTY YEARS OLD. *sigh & WTF* I've never been a person who can eat whatever the hell I want without consequence, so why any part of me thinks that this awesome metabolism would kick in now is beyond me.

I had started a different blog to document my weight loss, but really, "ain't nobody got time fo dat!", so, you guys are getting it here. It's probably better for me anyway. If I know that all six of you are reading this it might  be the same as going to meetings. (All I could think right then was, "Hi. My name is Betty, and I'm a fatty."--new blog title?)

Maybe someday I'll publicly disclose my start weight, but that day is not today. For now, you may know that I'm down 2.2 leaving me 32.8 lbs away from my goal weight (47.8 lbs away from my DREAM weight).

No comments:

Post a Comment