Monday, May 9, 2011

15 Days...

Yes, it's been over a month since my last post. 


This is all I've got right now. 


15 days left with my seniors. I'm ecstatic! Seriously...SO READY to be done for the summer.


(21 days left with my sophomores...no comment.)


Yes, I remember my commitment to blog about everyday, ordinary stuff.  I will blog more if it kills me. I'm trying to get my cyber-presence fluid. I've got Facebook down; I recently started to Tweet...regularly; and I will continue to strive toward daily blogging (or at least 5x a week blogging). (Maybe I should blog on days that I work out...that would keep me accountable, eh? You [all 12 of you] could harass me if I didn't post since that means I didn't work out either. Something to consider...)


That's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment