Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Confessions of a Blog-aholic

While I may still be working on posting daily to my own blog, I have become fully and completely addicted to reading others on a regular basis. I'm kind of crazy about it. It's a recent obsession. It started when I found Make-it and Love-it. While perusing through this amazing blog, I found yet ANOTHER amazing blog...MADE! The obvious theme here is design and crafting. (You can check out my current project, a gorgeous blanket for my soon-to-be here nephew!)


These blogs have taken me to dozens others that I love! I'm grateful for these blogs for several reasons. First of all, I have been craving ways to create. My insides have been aching for the opportunity to let the world see what's going on with me. Who I am, what I love, and what I can do. I've also loved finding these blogs because so many of them are done by stay-at-home-moms (SAHM-- aren't you impressed that I'm picking up the slang?!) who are doing these really great wholesome, innovative, economical, creative, and responsible things with their kids, families and lives. I don't know if I'll actually get to be a SAHM or if I'll even want to once we have kids, but right now, it's my dream...another thing that makes my insides hurt. 


So, keep an eye out for some pretty great blogs from some pretty astounding women, and maybe one day I'll be a SAHM with a rockin' blog of my own with thousands of readers. For now though, I'm happy to be doing a blanket here and a craft there and writing for the twelve of you who follow me (although I'm pretty sure only three of you read regularly). ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment