Sunday, January 17, 2010

...to finishing Week #2 of training.

In many ways, I feel like this was our first REAL week of training. I attribute this mostly to the fact that I had to ice my knee for the first time. I had some minor pain during my run on Wednesday, but truly ran through the pain yesterday during our 3 mile run. It kind of sucked, but it was awesome all at the same time. It was also during that run that I became confident that this mini will be better than the last. I told Sarah that there were at least three times during our run that I wanted to quit, but kept going because she was. I'm not sure how people can train on their own. There is so much benefit to having the accountablity and support of someone who's going through the same thing you are. Week #2...success.

No comments:

Post a Comment