Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge-Day 2

Day 2: A picture of you & a person you used to be close with



Natalie was my first best friend. We met when I moved into a new school during the middle of my 5th grade year. This picture was taken shortly after that. We were on an overnight field trip at a camp. Throughout middle school and high school Natalie was a true constant. Many of my formative memories include her. First viewings of cult classics: Reality Bites, Empire Records, and Pulp Fiction. Learning about good music: 10,000 Maniacs, Counting Crows, Ben Folds Five. Dating older boys, kissing older boys, smoking with older boys...okay, not everything was necessarily positive, but all of those experiences taught me something about myself. After we went away to college, we'd run into one another occasionally, but I haven't seen her in about four years now. Since she's not on Facebook, I'm not sure where she is. If any of you have a clue, let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment