Tuesday, April 28, 2009

...to my first post.

Sarah's making me. Currently this is my defense. Blogs have typically perplexed me. I can't imagine that anything I would say/do would be interesting enough for others to read. So, I started this journey a little begrudgingly. I'm sure that I will learn to love this blogging world though. I'm confident in this fact because just four short years ago, another Sarah (my lovely former roommate, Kinch) insisted I join Facebook, and now...I'm addicted. Thus, if you'd like me to do something in this world, you should probably be named Sarah, or tell me your name is Sarah, or change your name to Sarah if it's really important.


Moving on...I'll explain the reasoning behind my...title? (Is it called a title, Sarah?)

On the way...

When it comes down to it, I feel like I'm on the way, or on MY way more so now than ever. For the first time in my life there seems to be movement. Movement towards fulfillment, movement towards self-awareness, and movement towards things unknown. It's crazy that it's taken me this "long" to feel this way. In all honesty, I thought I was moving along just fine before.

If nothing else, this blog will serve as a place for me to vent, share, reflect, and document my journey as I move on towards whatever God has in store.

Post #1--Done. Are you happy, Sarah?! ;)

1 comment: